We understand the challenges you face when exploring bankruptcy as a debt relief option and are here to help you decide whether bankruptcy is your best path towards financial fresh start. We pride ourselves on guiding you through this difficult time as smoothly as possible and eliminating the intimidation many people face when dealing with creditors and the court. If you are at the beginning of your journey to financial freedom and are looking for direction and solutions, we are here to help.
Our Phoenix bankruptcy lawyers know that the path to freedom from debt is bumpy and full of obstacles and that you need help finding your way. After filing over hundreds of Phoenix bankruptcy cases for in-need Arizonans, we know how to guide you through the process as smoothly as possible while aggressively protecting your assets.
Your fresh start begins with a free consultation with one of our Phoenix bankruptcy lawyers who will sit down with you to discuss your financial situation and give you an honest evaluation of your options for debt relief. Your Phoenix bankruptcy lawyer will explain the differences between the different types of bankruptcy, dispel bankruptcy myths that may be holding you back, answer your questions and let you know whether or not bankruptcy might be a good solution for you. You will leave your consultation with a plan and a solid understanding of what needs to be done to get your fresh start. Our consultations are no-pressure and there is no obligation to continue if bankruptcy isn’t right for you.
Our complementary bankruptcy consultations include:
- a meeting set at a convenient time with a Phoenix bankruptcy lawyer
- the chance to have all of your questions and concerns addressed in a non-judgmental setting
- a plan of action and much better understanding of the bankruptcy process
- the opportunity for representation for a fair fee if bankruptcy is appropriate
- acceptance of creditor calls upon retention of the firm
- help with pre-bankruptcy planning for a smooth filing process and asset protection
Your financial time of need is our top priority. Call Kamper Estrada, LLP today at 602-730-7988.