MVA Lawyer Central Phoenix Arizona
Millions of motor vehicle accidents occur in the U.S. every year. Whether caused by driver distraction or harsh weather conditions, these accidents can result in life-threatening injuries. If you were injured in a car accident that was another driver’s fault, you may be entitled to compensation. It’s important to consult an MVA lawyer in Central Phoenix Arizona from Kamper & Estrada, PLLC about your case as soon as possible.
Common Myths About Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents are traumatic events. Believing certain myths about these accidents can make the situation even worse. Here are some common motor vehicle accident myths an MVA lawyer in Central Phoenix Arizona wants you to stop believing.
- Your Car Insurance Policy Will Cover Everything: Many car accident victims falsely assume that their car insurance company will pay for all the damages. Unfortunately, however, their insurance usually isn’t enough to cover all the costs. That’s why it’s important to work with a skilled car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ residents trust. He or she will help you file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance company, improving your chances of getting fair compensation.
- If Your Car Gets Hit Lighty, You Don’t Have To Get It Checked: Not all motor vehicle accidents result in extensive vehicle damage. During some accidents, cares just endure minor scratches or dents. However, that doesn’t mean you should get your car inspected by a mechanic. The internal components of your car may have been affected and may need major repairs.
- All Drivers Are Insured: While the state of Arizona requires all drivers to carry auto insurance, not all of them abide by this law. If you get injured in an auto accident with an uninsured driver, it will be much more complicated to obtain compensation.
- I Will Get a Huge Settlement If I Have Serious Injuries: Unfortunately, having severe injuries doesn’t guarantee that you will receive a big settlement. There are many factors that can affect the amount you receive. However, if you have a skilled MVA lawyer in Central Phoenix Arizona on your side, you may have a higher chance of receiving fair compensation.
- You Don’t Need Medical Attention for Minor Injuries: Some people believe that they can treat minor car accident injuries at home and don’t need to see a doctor. However, just because your injuries may seem minor at first, doesn’t mean they can’t turn serious. For example, the small cuts you endured may get infected if they aren’t treated by a doctor promptly. It’s important to seek medical attention no matter how minor your injuries seem.
- You Don’t Need to Hire a Lawyer: While you’re not required to have legal representation for a car accident case, it’s highly recommended. A skilled MVA lawyer in Central Phoenix Arizona can help you gather evidence, identify key witnesses and protect your legal rights. You will have a better chance of obtaining fair compensation with a confident lawyer on your side.
If you were hurt in a car accident, contact an MVA lawyer in Central Phoenix Arizona today.