5 Common Car Accident Injuries
If you were injured in a car accident caused by someone else, you may want to speak to a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ victims turn to from Kamper & Estrada, PLLC. Car accidents happen on a daily basis in the U.S. and they can result in serious injuries. Some of the injuries can be life-threatening and require lifelong medical care. Treatment costs can be astronomical, but you may be entitled to compensation from the responsible driver. Let’s take a closer look at five common car accident injuries:
- Head Injuries: A head injury is one of the most serious types of car accident injuries and can occur when drivers and passengers strike their heads on dashboards, steering wheels, or windows. These injuries can lead to memory problems, hearing loss, skull fractures and vision problems. Long-term care, like physical therapy, is often required for such serious injuries. A car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ motorists rely on from Kamper & Estrada, PLLC can help you obtain compensation to pay for these medical bills.
- Broken Bones: Drivers and passengers can break bones in their legs and other body parts if they hit them against the car doors or dashboard. While broken bones usually are not life-threatening, they are still very painful and can lead to permanent disability. If a bone is broken in more than one place, surgery may be necessary.
- Whiplash: Whiplash occurs when the head is suddenly shaken forward and backward during a car accident. The ligaments in the neck may sustain damage, resulting in pain and stiffness. The majority of whiplash injuries heal on their own. However, severe cases may require lengthy physical therapy.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries can occur during car accidents when disc fragments or ligament tears come into contact with your spinal cord. These injuries can lead to loss of sensation and even paralysis. Spinal cord injuries can be very expensive to treat because they usually require surgery and ongoing rehabilitation. If you suffered spinal cord injuries, a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ locals recommend from Kamper & Estrada, PLLC may be able to help you recover compensation.
- Cuts and Scrapes: If glass or another object pierces the skin in a collision, the victim may sustain serious cuts and scrapes. While these injuries are usually not life-threatening, they might require stitches if they are deep enough. They may also cause an infection if not treated promptly. Permanent scarring is also possible.
Hire a Respected Central Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in a car accident, you deserve justice. An experienced car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ community members trust from Kamper & Estrada, PLLC can help you obtain the compensation you need. During your initial consultation with a car accident lawyer in Central Phoenix, AZ he or she may ask you several questions about your case, such as how the car accident happened and what injuries you suffered. Be sure to be detailed in your answers. The more your lawyer knows about your case, the better he or she can help you.
Do not wait to speak with a lawyer about your car accident. To schedule a free consultation with a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ offers, contact us at 602-730-7988.