Car Accident Lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ
Kamper Estrada, LLP is the kind of car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ residents can truly boast about. Having earned an AV Preeminent®, 5 out of 5 Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®—the highest possible rating — we are a law firm that stands proud of our reputation and national recognition for providing clients with the utmost professional excellence.
A Central Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer You Can Trust
Victims of car accidents can suffer immense injuries that could last a lifetime. In addition to the physical harm, huge costs and emotional anguish could arise. If you believe your accident was the result of another person’s or entity’s negligence, you deserve justice. As a law firm that cares, we are ready to help you fight for the compensation you deserve. If you’re unsure about whether or not you need a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ has to offer, please continue to learn more below.
By reaching out to a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ respects, you may benefit from the following:
- Handling Insurance Adjusters: Accidents, especially those involving an injury, can lead to copious amounts of stress. To add to this, some insurance adjusters might attempt to manipulate the situation in hoping of paying out less money. A skilled lawyer understands the tactics used by adjusters and can deal with them in the most appropriate manner.
- No Fees Upfront: Many lawyers, though not all, do not require payment unless you receive compensation. For more information about this, please call a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ depends on, such as Kamper Estrada, LLP.
- Process and Build Your Case: Building a strong case takes effort, knowledge, and time. A lawyer may handle the entire procedure and make sure to adhere to the relevant statute of limitations. However, it is up to you to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Waiting too long could lead to avoidable obstacles.
- Offer Support: Coping with a car accident can be extremely difficult, especially if severe injuries or death is a factor. Kamper Estrada, LLP is ready to offer objective, unbiased support to you and your loved ones. Whether we meet in our law firm, at a hospital, or speak on the phone, we may help you to think more clearly and see things in a positive light.
- Find Alternatives to Trial: Although a good law firm is prepared to go to trial, it is usually the last thing they want to do. At Kamper Estrada, LLP, we will try to resolve your case through mediation and arbitration to get you compensation as soon as possible. If this does not work, we may prepare to fight for your rights in a trial by jury.
What information should I exchange after a car accident?
If you have been in a car accident and do not require immediate medical care, you might be wondering whether or not you should contact a car accident lawyer. Furthermore, you’re probably thinking about what to do next. In general, contacting a lawyer in Phoenix, AZ should be a top priority on your to-do list. In the meantime there are certain things that you can address while you’re on the scene. One of these includes the exchange of information.
When you’re in a car accident, the information you exchange with the other party could have a significant impact on your ability to make an insurance claim or file a compensation lawsuit with a Phoenix, AZ car accident lawyer. By understanding what you should exchange, you can feel confident in knowing the claims process may go a bit more smoothly.
The Most Important Details to Exchange
After a collision involving another car, pedestrian, or cyclist, you should exchange the following details with the driver and passengers.
- Full Name and Address – To ensure you get the correct information, ask the driver for their license. Write down their full name and address. You can also write down their driver’s license number.
- Vehicle Details – Write down the make, model, color, notable features, and registration details of the vehicle. You may want to take pictures too.
- Date and Time – Confirm the date and time of the accident. Verify it with the other parties.
The insurance company might ask you for the following information:
- Driver’s license number
- The phone number of the driver
- The full name and address of the owner of the car. (It could be owned by another party such as a company or friend.)
The driver’s insurance details should include the company name and policy number. If they refuse to give you this information, try to get all the other details and call a car accident lawyer Phoenix, AZ trusts as soon as possible.
Tips for an Exchange of Information
- Even though tensions might be high, remain calm
- Do not exchange false information
- Do not admit any guilt, even if you believe you are responsible. It’s possible that the other driver was partially responsible as well, but in admitting guilt prematurely, you might intentionally take on all the blame.
Pinpointing the Location of the Accident
Although this is not mandatory, it can be useful for your insurance company and your car accident lawyer if you can pinpoint the specific location of the accident. Using your smartphone, turn on the location or map app. Google Maps works particularly well. All you need to do to get the latitude and longitude numbers is:
- Tap the location of the accident
- Tap on the dropped pin
- Save the location
- View the latitude and longitude numbers
Do keep in mind that as long as the location services is activated, any photos you take of the scene will also have an time and location marker. This can be very helpful for a car accident injury claim in Phoenix, AZ.
Call Kamper Estrada, LLP Now
If you would like to schedule a free consultation with a car accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ offers, please call.