If your brain injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may want to talk to a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ trusts. You may be entitled for compensation. At Kamper Estrada, LLP, we have helped bring many brain injury cases to court and are prepared to assist you.
Effects of a Brain Injury
When the brain suffers an injury, it may no longer be able to function the same way. An experienced brain injury lawyer in Phoenix, AZ has likely represented clients whose brain injuries impacted them mentally and physically. Learn more about, What is a Concussion? Let’s take a look at some of the effects a brain injury can have on a person:
- Coordination and Balance Problems: Some people may become less coordinated and have less balance after a brain injury, making many activities more difficult.
- Behavioral Problems: If the frontal lobe of the brain gets damaged, it can lead to emotional and behavioral problems. People with this injury may not be able to control their emotions well. These emotional outbursts may negatively affect their relationships with loved ones, make it difficult to find employment, or make it difficult to perform daily activities.
- Cognitive Problems: Common post-injury cognitive problems may include memory loss, difficulty paying attention, or difficulty speaking.
- Learn More about the Physical, Mental, and Emotional Aspects of a Brain Injury
Value of a Brain Injury Claim
If you are considering filing a brain injury lawsuit, you might be wondering how much your claim is worth. The truth is that it can vary greatly from case to case. There are a number of factors that can influence the value of your claim, including liability, cost of your medical bills, lost wages, lost earning capacity, and emotional distress.
During your initial consultation with a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ counts on, he or she may review the individual factors in your case and determine the approximate dollar value of your claim.
Why Choose Kamper Estrada, LLP
Kamper Estrada, LLP is the kind of brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ residents count on for fair and honest legal advice. Guided by our decades of experience and passion for justice, we have built a strong reputation that is recognized throughout the Phoenix community. Some reasons to consider a Phoenix brain injury lawyer from Kamper Estrada, LLP include:
- We listen to your concern and needs.
- We give you honest advice that takes your unique circumstances into account.
- We take time to get to understand your goals and legal options.
- We remain in contact with you throughout the case and provide updates as appropriate.
- We can make every effort to gain you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- If negotiations are unsuccessful we can take your claim to trial.
As a multi-generational law firm, we are dedicated to helping the people of Arizona. Boasting an AV Preeminent®, 5 out of 5 Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, you can count on us to be your brain injury lawyer in Phoenix, AZ. For a complimentary consultation, please call our firm now.
We Fight Hard for Our Clients
When you need a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ can depend on, contact Kamper Estrada, LLP for legal advice. We take brain injuries seriously and understand extraordinary efforts may be required to get the most effective results. We treat our clients with compassionate care and not as a number or case file. As soon as insurance adjustors discover we are working on your case, it is not uncommon for them to rethink their strategies.This is because they know we have a tenacious will to get justice and are not scared of the courtroom. Rest assured, as a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ provides, we fight hard and as aggressively as necessary on behalf of every client.
If you or a family member has endured a traumatic brain injury because of another person’s wrongdoing, a skilled brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ has to offer can help you to get compensation to cover the losses involved. Some of these include:
- Medical care and hospitalization
- At home caregivers
- Psychiatric care, therapy, and counseling
- Loss of income
- Expenses not covered by insurance
- Travel expenses for necessary transport
- Funeral services
A qualified brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ families turn to can discuss your legal options and get you the compensation you deserve. If you are considering filing for damages, it’s advisable to keep all of your receipts associated with your brain injury treatments. Any other documentation may be useful, so feel free to take pictures or videos of the scene, injuries, or any other relevant location. It can also be a good idea to ensure your doctor understands any and all pain your are experiencing. Even if it is not severe, a doctor should be informed so that they include it in your medical history. More than likely these records can be evaluated by insurance companies, the court, and also our law firm. Due to the statute of limitations associated with brain injuries, the sooner you call a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ relies on, the better.
Brain Injury Lawyer Phoenix, AZ
To improve your chances of getting a fair settlement for your brain injury, it’s important to set up a consultation with a Phoenix brain injury lawyer. During that meeting, your lawyer will want to find out all the details surrounding your case, such as how you received the brain injury and who might be at fault. Be prepared to answer several different questions about your case and bring any evidence you have that supports your claim, such as medical records and witness statements. Be completely honest with your lawyer and don’t leave any details out.
Also, don’t be afraid to ask a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ depends on questions during the consultation. For example, you may want to find out how many brain injury cases he or she has handled in the past or how long he or she expects the lawsuit process to take.
At our firm, we offer free, no-obligation consultations to new clients. We also operate on a contingency fee basis, making it easier for our clients to focus on recovering while we focus on obtaining their settlement money. For more information, or to set up a consultation with a trusted a brain injury lawyer Phoenix, AZ offers, contact Kamper Estrada, LLP at 602-230-1234.