Timothy J. Kamper
With over 40 years’ experience fighting exclusively for accident victims’ rights, Timothy J. Kamper truly understands the trauma and loss experienced by accident victims. While no amount of money can take away a victim’s pain and suffering, Mr. Kamper has dedicated his career to pursuing the maximum compensation possible to help restore the lives of his clients to where they were prior to their injuries. Mr. Kamper is uniquely qualified to do so as he is one of less than 2% of Arizona attorneys who are Certified by the Arizona State Bar as Specialists in Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation.
In addition, Mr. Kamper has earned an AV Preeminent®, 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. This is the highest possible rating. It signifies that he is nationally recognized as a lawyer with the highest level of skill and integrity, and has reached the height of professional excellence.
- Certified Specialist, Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- Syracuse University College of Law, 1971, J.D
- Siena College, 1968, B.B.A., Cum Laude
- New York, 1973
- Arizona, 1975
- Arizona Supreme Court, Justice Jack D.H. Hays, 1975-1976
- United States Army, Captain
- “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating
(Visit www.martindale.com/ratings_explanation for more information about ratings)
[rt-testimonial id=”7150″ title=”testimonial view”]