At the legal firm of Kamper Estrada, LLP we are proud that community members often call us first when they need a truck accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ offers. If you were injured in a truck accident caused by the driver or a defective truck part, call us without delay at 602-230-1234. Very often, it is difficult if not impossible to determine the cause of a truck accident and who is responsible. We can help. If we can prove that the accident was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for any accident-related damages, including pain and suffering.
What is a forensic accident investigation?
When a truck accident occurs, lots of things often happen at once. In addition to the collision of two or more vehicles, parts from the truck may fly off, and the cargo may drop out of the back, further contaminating the scene. Many things can cause a truck accident. An experienced truck accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ victims turn to from Kamper Estrada, LLP may often hire a forensic accident investigator. The investigator can go to the scene of the accident and gather evidence to determine what happened. That often includes:
- Taking photos of the scene. These can be used by the Central Phoenix truck accident lawyer you hire as evidence for your claim or lawsuit.
- Looking for, and collecting, parts or debris that may have separated from the involved vehicles and which may help determine what happened.
- Photograph skid marks, damaged signage, chipped curbs, or any other damage to objects that may have occurred during the accident.
- Document the current condition of the roadway. If there are potholes or other conditions that may have contributed to the accident, the government entity in charge of maintaining that road can be held negligent. A truck accident lawyer in Central Phoenix, AZ from Kamper Estrada, LLP can name them as a responsible party.
- Research current road and weather conditions at the time of the accident.
- Investigate the criminal history and driving records of those involved, including witnesses. A skilled truck accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ relies on may take depositions from the witnesses and include their testimony as part of their case.
- Research manufacturer’s recalls for any vehicles involved to determine if a defective part contributed to causing the accident.
- Assemble all evidence, and possibly recreate the accident, to conclude what happened and who is responsible for causing the accident. He or she may turn that information over to your truck accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ motorists recommend from Kamper Estrada, LLP.
Representation You Can Count On
As a victim of a truck accident, you may be facing serious and costly injuries. If you believe you were not 100% responsible for causing the accident, give our office a call at 602-230-1234. We may be pleased to offer a no-cost and confidential case analysis. If you are currently in the hospital as a result of your accident injuries, we are happy to come to you. At Kamper Estrada, LLP you can have a truck accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ is proud to call their own.