If you were recently in a car accident, you may want to speak to a car accident lawyer Phoenix, AZ trusts. At Kamper Estrada, LLP, we understand how traumatizing a car accident can be and want to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We care about your well-being and are available to answer your questions in a complimentary case evaluation.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Millions of car crashes occur every year in the United States. If the impact of a crash was strong enough, it could result in severe injuries or even death. If you’ve suffered injuries from a car accident, it may be in your best interest to contact a car accident lawyer in Phoenix, AZ. Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Fatigue: Drivers who haven’t had enough sleep pose a danger to everyone else on the road. When drivers are exhausted, they have slower reactions times and may not be able to focus on the road in front of them, increasing the risk of accidents. Drivers who feel tired may want to pull over to a safe spot and take a short nap to avoid an accident.
- Drunk Driving: Alcohol lowers a driver’s reaction time and makes it more difficult for a driver to concentrate on the road. In addition to facing criminal charges, a drunk driver may also face a civil suit if he or she caused an accident and injured other people.
- Speeding: Speed limit signs are posted all over the road, but that doesn’t mean all drivers obey them. Unfortunately, this can increase the risk of car accidents for everyone. Speeding is one of the leading causes of car accidents today.
- Distracted Driving: Sending text messages and other distractions can make drivers more likely to get into accidents. If they are focusing on something other than the road, they are more likely to cause an accident.
Questions to Ask a Car Accident Lawyer Phoenix, AZ
A car accident lawyer Phoenix, AZ depends on isn’t the only one person who can ask questions during a consultation. If you ask questions about a lawyer’s experience and skills, you can determine if he or she is a good fit or not. Here are a few questions you may consider asking at your first meeting:
- How many car accident cases have you handled that were similar to mine? It may be important to you to work with a Phoenix car accident lawyer who deals with several car accidents similar to yours.
- What is the value of my claim? A car accident lawyer Phoenix, AZ counts may consider several factors in your case, such as the cost of your medical bills and lost wages, to determine the dollar value of your claim.
- How much time do you have to devote to my case? It may be in your best interest to choose a lawyer who don’t have a huge caseload, so he or she has ample time to spend on your case.
For more information about hiring a car accident lawyer Phoenix, AZ residents depend on, contact Kamper Estrada, LLC at 602-230-1234.