A bike accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ cyclists recommend should be well versed in various facets of the law including that which covers cycling, motor vehicles, personal injury, and more. Should you or a family member be the victim of a bike accident, Kamper Estrada, LLP is ready to listen to what you have to say. As a Central Phoenix bike accident lawyer, we have earned a Preeminent®, 5 out of 5 Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. This is the highest rating possible and indicates a national recognition for providing clients with the utmost skill, excellence, and integrity.
For a consultation with a bike accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ has to offer, please call 602-230-1234.
Arizona Bike Accidents
A bike accident can be devastating. Road rash, broken bones, and other severe injuries can require you to take time off work and deal with large medical expenses. You may feel angry, confused, or overwhelmed with the situation, especially if negligence was a factor. We understand and are here for you. As a bike accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ provides, we can help you to recover your losses and begin the process of healing.
Cases We Handle
Our firm handles a number of different types of bike accident claims including:
- Motorists hitting a cyclist
- Incidents caused by dogs chasing and crashing a cyclist
- Wrongful death accidents involving a cyclist
- Insurance disputes against a cyclist
This list is not exhaustive. If you have been injured after riding on a bike, please call a bike accident lawyer in Central Phoenix, AZ as soon as possible.
Primary Causes of a Bicycle Accident
Bike accidents can happen from a number of different reasons. Most commonly they include:
- A motorist failing to use turn signals
- Vehicles passing the cyclist
- Backing over or running into the cyclists
- Driving while distracted or under the influence
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Running stop signs or red lights
- Road rage
It is possible for a cyclist to be partially responsible for the accident. In this case a claim usually can be filed, but the percentage of your own negligence will be deducted from the amount of monetary compensation available.
How a Bike Accident Lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ Cyclists Rely on Can Help
Bike accidents are different from other types of accidents and require a lawyer to navigate various aspects of the law. In-depth investigations, a review of evidence, and experience is necessary to obtain a successful claim. When you retain a law firm to handle your case, you can feel assured in knowing that the lawyer can assist in:
- Building a strong defense
- Negotiating the settlements
- Preparing a case for trial
- Defending you against insurance companies
- Filing all paperwork within by the deadline
- Answering your questions
- Providing you and your family with support
If you are incapacitated, a lawyer might also be able to meet you in a convenient location such as a hospital or home. For a consultation with Kamper Estrada, LLP, a bike accident lawyer Central Phoenix, AZ trusts, please call 602-230-1234.